Air conditioners last about 10-12 years and furnaces usually keep cranking between 15 and 20. If yours is approaching retirement, you may be living on borrowed time… which could expire on a scorching hot July afternoon.
Oftentimes, we can patch it up, but it may just be better to get a new one.
Here are a few benefits of a new system:
- More efficient, thus bringing down your electric bill
- Quieter operation, thus not annoying you or your neighbors
- PEC does offer rebates for new high-efficient HVAC system replacements. To learn more, click here.
- Remote operation via smartphone
- 1 year labor and 10 year parts warranty
- Peace of mind that you won’t roast in your own home!
To repair or replace your AC system, give us a call at (512) 757-4770 or fill out the handy little form below.